Effective date: July 14th, 2020
Welcome to Gamee.
To win in GAMEE Contest (the "Contest"), there is no purchase or payment of any kind necessary to enter the Contest or win. No payment or purchase will increase an entrants chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
By entering the contest, all entrants and winners agree to abide by and be bound by these official contest rules and consent to the use of their personal information to administer the contest.
The Contest is open to all registered users of GAMEE, legal residents of all countries with GAMEE app distribution on Google Play Store and AppStore, who have reached the age of 17 at the time of entry ("Participants") and where local regulation does not prevent in any other way participation in free contest with cash prizes. Participants are not eligible to enter or win the Contest if they are:
- an employee, officer, director, representative or agent of Gamee Mobile s.r.o. (the "Contest Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries, related or affiliated companies or, if applicable, any of their respective advertising or promotion agencies, or any other company or individual engaged in the provision of goods or services related to this Contest (collectively, the "Contest Parties")
- a member of the immediate family (parent, child, sibling, spouse, grandparent, grandchild, cousin, aunt or uncle, whether related through blood, marriage, common law, civil union or adoption, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not), of any of the above individuals.
3. Contest Period
The Contest is announced in GAMEE application and/or on Gamee web as a countdown, that displays the time until the next Contest. It is GAMEE's sole discretion to announce a new contest with countdown or cancel upcoming contest, any time, without any reason whatsoever.
Smaller contest prizes might be awarded for specific activity tasks anytime during activity in the application.
To enter a Contest, user needs to:
- Use Gamee App or Web to earn tickets ("Tickets") that are each worth one (1) entry into the Contest. Tickets can be earned in various ways, including (i) playing games and battles, (ii) completing quests or missions, (iii) daily login, and (iv) sharing Gamee with friends. Tickets have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for money. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, each entry will be considered to have been submitted by the Registered Owner (as defined in below) of the email address associated with the entry. "Registered Owner" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization/individual that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Complete specific tasks in the application or web, such as referring a new user.
5. Prizes and Winning a Contest
- All cash prizes are awarded to the winners by Contest Sponsor. Winners must accept the Prize as awarded by the Contest Sponsor or the Prize will be forfeited. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted, except at the Contest Sponsor's sole discretion. Failure to verify or declare a winner or otherwise unclaimed Prizes will result in such Prizes being forfeited and not awarded.
- Selected entrants are notified immediately after the contest with in-app announcement and notification.
Main Contest Draw
- At the end of each Contest Period (announced countdown through Gamee App and Web), a random draw will be held from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to select an entrant(s) eligible to win main Prize(s).
- All available tickets at the moment of draw are are entered into the main Contest draw.
- The main Prize winner is announced through Gamee App or/and Gamee Web, right after the main Contest Draw.
- Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the Contest Sponsor during the Contest Period.
Secondary prizes Wheel of Fortune
- For all participants of the main Contest Draw, there is a possibility to win secondary prizes, using a Wheel of Fortune. Wheel of Fortune participation requires no purchase or payment of any kind to enter or win. No payment or purchase will increase an entrants chances of winning.
- Wheel of Fortune participation is offered right after the main Contest Draw has finished. Wheel of Fortune offers secondary prizes in a form of tickets and cash prizes. Winners of secondary Prizes are randomly selected from all Participants.
- Users of applications or web may be awarded prizes for specific activities, such as referring friend or playing with wheel of fortune, when cash prizes are made available.
- No payment or purchase is necessary to participate or increase chances of winning.
Wallet & Withdrawal
- All cash prizes are stored in user application Wallet and can be paid out on request using “withdraw” button in the application, only when reaching a minimum threshold $10.
- To withdraw the cash prize after reaching the $10 threshold, contest Participants are required to: (a) fill in and confirm Declaration and Release form that (i) confirms compliance with the Contest Rules, and (ii) releases the Contest Parties from any and all liability in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, awarding, use or misuse of any Prize (the "Release Form"); The Contest Sponsor reserve the right to verify any of the foregoing requirements including, without limitation, proof of age and jurisdiction of residence prior to awarding the Prize. If an entrant’s name is drawn and they are unqualified, the Prize may be forfeited in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- When user requests cash prize withdrawal and all Contest rules and conditions are met, Contest Sponsor will pay out the cash prize within 30 days after receiving complete withdrawal request with filled-in Declaration and Release form. If user requests withdrawal, however contest sponsor finds him ineligible for the prize in events such as fail to comply with Contest rules, counterfeiting and abusing the referral system, the Prize may be forfeited in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Expiration period - if the Contest participant does not withdraw the prize money within 12 months after first prize of any amount was been delivered to the wallet, he is no longer eligible for the prize and prize money will be cancelled and removed from his wallet.
6. Right to Suspend, Modify and Terminate
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Contest at any time if, for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest ("Interruptions"). The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, in its sole discretion, to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it and disqualify any individual who is responsible for any Interruptions, tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Contest Apps, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Contest Rules. If terminated, the Contest Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received up to time of such action using the procedures outlined herein.
7. Limitation of Liability and Release
No liability or responsibility is assumed by the Contest Parties resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest, ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest, or from the disruption of third-party services such as mail delivery. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Contest Parties for Interruptions, technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Contest App in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Contest App's servers; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. The Contest Parties is not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the processing of Tickets or entries, or in any Contest-related materials. Use of the Contest App is at user's own risk. The Contest Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree: (i) to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Parties, Facebook, Inc., Apple, Inc., and Google Inc. from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Contest; (ii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iii)any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding legal fees and court costs. By accepting a Prize, winner agrees that the Contest Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, related or affiliated companies or, if applicable, any of their respective advertising or promotion agencies, or any other company or individual engaged in the provision of goods or services related to this Contest and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest or from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE CONTEST APP OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND THE CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Privacy and Public Release
The Contest Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information provided upon registration and entry into the Contest for the purposes of administering the Contest and Prize fulfillment, in accordance with the Contest Sponsor's Privacy Statement. By accepting a Prize, winners consent to the publication and use of their name, statements, profile pictures, photographs, image and/or likeness in any form, manner or media whether now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, in print, radio, television, in the Contest App, and on the Internet for any purpose in connection with the Contest including, without limitation, for the purposes of advertising and trade, and promoting the Contest Sponsor and its services, without further notice or compensation.
9. General Conditions
The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any other costs associated with claiming or using the Prize. The winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes, if any, that may result in claiming the prizes in this Contest. Decisions of the Contest Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest, including matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment in respect to the Contest. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right at any time to cancel or modify the Contest or to modify or supplement these Official Contest Rules without notice, in its sole discretion, subject to applicable law.
Questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants' rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws in effect in the Czech Republic, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by the Contest Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to update or modify these Rules at any time, and without prior notice to you.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Google or Apple.
The Contest sponsor may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org